Business Auto Insurance Has You Covered
Commercial auto insurance includes several key coverages that can be tailored to your program:
- Bodily Injury Liability. This will pay the legal defense and indemnification for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are held responsible.
- Property Damage Liability. Get protection if your vehicle accidently damages another person’s property.
- Medical Payments. Designed to pay for reasonable and necessary incurred medical expenses for you and your passengers as a result of a covered accident.
- Personal Injury Protection. Applicable in New Jersey, this adds No-fault benefits for each party involved in an accident to collect from his or her insurance company regardless of fault.
- Uninsured Motorists/Underinsured Motorists Coverage. This pays for injuries by an uninsured driver or a driver with insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage. You will be paid for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils, less the deductible amount.
- Collision Coverage. Get paid for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another vehicle or object, such as tree.
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability. This provides you with coverage for claims against your business if an employee has an accident while using his or her own (or rented) vehicle for business purposes.
Our staff is happy to go over each coverage available under a business auto policy, the limits you will need to insure your risk properly and the cost of insurance.